Liberals in Washington really believe that you either go bold or go home as they circulate a plan to raise income tax rates. In a rationale world, the results of the 2014 midterms would have cooled liberals to their stand-by solution of raising taxes, but Washington does not reside in the rationale world. Besides, as Speaker John A. Boehner (R.-Ohio) forms a new coalition with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) against their common enemy, the Capitol Hill conservatives, who knows what will get through. In this short video, Human Events‘ Neil W. McCabe debates Thom Hartmann on “The Thom Hartmann Program,” the country’s top progressive talk radio show about the wisdom of higher tax rates.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program