Liberals in Washington really believe that you either go bold or go home as they circulate a plan to raise income tax rates. In a rationale world, the results of the 2014 midterms would have cooled liberals to their stand-by solution of raising taxes, but Washington does not reside in the rationale world. Besides, as Speaker John A. Boehner (R.-Ohio) forms a new coalition with Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) against their common enemy, the Capitol Hill conservatives, who knows what will get through. In this short video, Human Events‘ Neil W. McCabe debates Thom Hartmann on “The Thom Hartmann Program,” the country’s top progressive talk radio show about the wisdom of higher tax rates.
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues