The National Museum of the Marine Corps, Triangle, Virginia, is an amazing tribute to the “Leathernecks.” Through its exhibits and collection of stories and artifacts, it preserves the legacy of Marines against the shifting tides and sands of popular culture. Its real value is not as the curator to a glorious past, but as a gateway for young Americans to understand the role Marines play in our current and future national security force–and hopefully, it will be a gateway for young Americans to consider serving their country as Marines when their time comes.
What are takeaways for us trounced taxpayers?
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.