Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe came on America’s most listened to liberal radio talk show, “The Thom Hartman Program,” to debate about California’s new law that allows family members to strip a relative’s gun rights with a phone call. The law was inspired by the May 23, 2014 spree shooting in Santa Barbara County, California by the son of a prominent liberal contributor and Hollywood producer Elliot Rodger. Before Rodger’s spree, his mother called the police to say he was becoming dangerous, but the police took no action.
Stocks and global emerging markets sold off sharply on Thursday on disappointing Chinese manufacturing data and weak company earnings.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.