Fiat SpA (F) plans to invest as much as 9 billion euros ($12.3 billion) on new models to end its European losses in three years, with the aim of reviving nearly empty Italian factories, people close to the situation told Bloomberg.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?