The Air Force celebrated the 25th anniversary of the stealth B-2 Spirit bomber at Palmsdale, California at the Northrop Grumman facility ceremony. The bomber, with its unique ability to avoid detection, first went wheels up July 17, 1989, but remained in its testing phase 1993, but did not make real impact until it was used extensively during the 1999 Operation Allied Force. Allied Force was the 78-day bombing campaign against the Serbian military. The B-2 Spirit has been a part of every bombing operation ever since.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President