Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) is a Dallas, Texas-based, gas and oil transporting company, currently paying a 6.6 percent dividend. But that dividend may go up, and soon. Like all master limited partnershipsÂ (MLPs), the company is legally obliged to pay back 90% of its revenue to shareholders — much like a real estate investment trustÂ (REIT). It is coming off of a solid Q412 and was just awarded $319 million by a Texas jury that found it had been wrongfully dropped from a planned oil pipeline between Oklahoma and the Gulf of Mexico. This influx of cash will do nothing to hurt ETPâ??s current 6.6 percent quarterly dividend. And the cash could boost the dividend next quarter.
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) is a Dallas, Texas-based, gas and oil transporting company, currently paying a 6.6 percent dividend.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.