Shares of Credit Suisse Group AG (CS) fell two percent on the rumor that United States regulators are looking at the company‚??s accounting practices. And that was enough downward momentum to pull broader European markets down with it. As of this writing, the Stoxx Europe 600 Index¬†had lost 0.3 percent, after posting a gain of 4.6 percent in February alone. For investors playing European markets or Credit Suisse, a wait-and-see approach is probably your best bet.
- Governor Cuomo‚Äôs Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign