Washington, D.C. ‚?? To mark the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon Johnson‚??s declaration of the ‚??War on Poverty‚?Ě, on Wednesday, January 8, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) will deliver remarks on reforming anti-poverty programs and improving income mobility in America. The speech, which will be hosted by the American Enterprise Institute, will be delivered in the Lyndon B. Johnson Room in the United States Capitol. Rubio will be introduced by AEI President Arthur Brooks.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.