Commodity Futures Trading Commission data shows that investors are the least positive they‚??ve been about gold since June 2007. From June 2007 to March 2008, gold prices rose by 50%. “I believe that the market’s probably too bearish now,” said Jim Iuorio of TJM Institutional Services. “And despite the fact that the fundamentals are weighing on gold, market positioning may predict a countertrend rally.”
Market's bearish position on gold may invite contrarian investment strategy.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.