The worldâ??s largest home improvement chain, Home Depot (HD), reported net earnings for Q3 of $1.4 billion, or 95 cents a share, up from $947 million, or 63 cents a share, a year earlier. Wall Street analysts had expected the chain to earn 90 cents a share for third quarter 2013. Revenue increased to $19.47 billion in third quarter 2013 from $18.13 billion for the third quarter a year ago — also exceeded analystsâ?? expectations of $19.18 billion for the latest Q3. The U.S. housing market recovery has been identified as the key driver of this outperformance. Home Depot investors look to see this recovery trend in housing sustained into the next year.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.