Speaker John Boehner has halted further talks on the Senate‚??s immigration package, and has stated that he has ‚??no intention‚?Ě of going to conference with the Gang of Eight to debate it further. That means amnesty‚??s not going anywhere in this Congress.
NBC News recently¬†reported:
House Speaker John Boehner says he will not allow any House-passed immigration legislation to be blended with the Senate‚??s sweeping reform bill, further quashing the chances of comprehensive immigration reform legislation being signed into law anytime soon.
‚??We have no intention of ever going to conference on the Senate bill,‚?Ě Boehner told reporters Wednesday.¬†
- Lance Armstrong, Lyndon Johnson, and their Legacies of Cheating.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.