The Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow) hit another all-time high yesterday, closing at 14,559.65. The S&P 500, nearly missed a record high itself, ending the day at 1,563.75 -- just 1.38 points shy of its previous peak.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program