After revealing new products in its successful iPad tablet line today, Apple Inc. (AAPL) received positive attention from analysts. The new iPad Air and iPad mini with a Retina display, in addition to last month’s iPhone 5s and 5c releases, have shown analysts the innovation they had been hoping for: “For the last 12 months, we’ve seen tremendous negative bias toward Apple, that there’s no innovation, that nothing new is coming out of the stream here,” Oracle Investment Research’s chief market strategist, Laurence Balter, said. “And the reality is that the 5s is a knockout.”
After revealing new products in its successful iPad tablet line today, Apple Inc. (AAPL) received positive attention from analysts.
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.