Both Walmart and Kohl‚??s plan to hire more seasonal workers than they hired last year, according to a market forecast from Deloitte. Investors may like knowing that both store and non-store sales are expected to rise this year compared to last year. “We’re cautiously optimistic — we’ve seen momentum throughout the year,” said Alison Paul, vice chairman of Deloitte and its retail and distribution sector leader.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.
- Dear Bruce Springsteen: Here Is My Letter to You.