Prep time: 10 minutes
Beat the heat with this delicious, easy-to-make dessert that‚??s loaded with lycopene, a nutrient shown to help maintain a healthy prostate. Whenever you purchase a watermelon, simply freeze part of it to use in this recipe.
- 5 cups of frozen seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/3 cup raw, organic honey
- juice of one lime
- 1/8 teaspoon guar gum
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until thoroughly blended.
- Taste, add a bit more honey, if necessary, and pulse to mix in.
- Freeze in custard cups or an ice-cube tray for a few hours.