Governor Cuomo and our legislature passed the “NY SAFE ACT.” It will reduce gun violence in our state. Predictably, it is under attack by the National Rifle Association and allied groups. :::We are joining with the SEIU 1199 to lobby in Albany. This free bus trip will last from 8:00 to 4:30 with breakfast and lunch included. Meet up at 250 S Clinton St. Park in the M Lot at the corner of W Fayette and S Clinton Sts. (Parking in that lot may be validated. No sure yet.) Show your determination to keep our excellent new law!:::You must call this number to get a seat on the free bus. 315-424-1743 Ext 110 Ask for Nekeia:::Also sign up here.
- Biden’s Controversial Statement About Minority Internet Literacy Quickly Defended by Globalist Cronies
- IGNORING CORRUPTION: VOA Exec Booted for Misconduct, Fraud & False Credentials Swiftly Rehired Under Biden
- Biden Lifts Trump’s Freeze on Green Card Program Aimed to Limit Job Competition
- REPORT: 45 Percent of Small Businesses are at Risk of Closure by April
- West Virginia Moves to Remodel Trump’s Critical Race Theory Ban at State Level