Sen. Randal H. Paul (R.-Ky.) was brutally tough on Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton during her Jan. 24 testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. In addtion to his questioning the secretary about whether the U. S. government was coordinating arms shipments from Libya to Turkey for further use by the Syrian rebels from the Benghazi compound, Paul chastised the former first lady for not bothering to read the cables related to the security situation there.
In a recent interview with a local Virginia radio station, President Barack Obama appeared to camouflage the truth about base closure plans in an apparent attempt to salvage popularity points in military-heavy regions.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.