Human Events senior reporter Neil W. McCabe, who edits HE’s Guns & Patriots e-letter discussed guns rights with RT America host Liz Wahl. They focused on a University of Texas study that showed an uptick in Texas homicides as gun ownership expanded and whether Stand-Your-Ground laws are a good idea.
The office of Sen. Jim DeMint announced that Senate Republicans have gathered enough opposition -- 34 votes -- to ensure the contentious international treaty will be dead on arrival.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points