The Human Events team will be reporting live online for the town hall presidential debate — which begins at 9 p.m. EST — between President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney this evening.
Among the Human Events coverage:
- Live online video feed of the debate, courtesy of Youtube Politics, starting at 9 p.m. EST.
- Human Events reporters and editors will Tweet throughout.
- Human Events Must-Follow Twitter feed (apart from our writers and editors), will include Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Jonah Goldberg, Newt Gingrich, Erick Erickson and others will be hosted at HumanEvents.com.
- Look for full analysis shortly after the debate concludes from David Harsanyi, Hope Hodge, Neil W. McCabe, Audrey Hudson, John Gizzi, and John Hayward.
- Friday morning, coverage continues with ‚??fact checker‚?Ě analysis from Human Events Debunker Mark LaRochelle, the media reaction roundup report from John Hayward, and the swing state political fallout analysis from John Gizzi.
Also, don’t forget to take a look at some of our preview coverage from Mark LaRochelle, Kate Obenshain, Sara Marie Brenner, Cathy Taylor, Audrey Hudson, Robert Maginnis — and don’t miss our “Five things for Mitt Romney to accomplish in the second presidential debate” from John Hayward:
- Really, Mr. President? Five false Obama claims to watch for
- Romney to meet the real Obama tonight
- Ohio on the rise for Romney
- Special Defense Focus Issue: 6 warnings on U.S. foreign policy
- Romney will ride huge polling bump into second presidential debate
- Five things for Mitt Romney to accomplish in the second presidential debate
- Romney, Obama need to discuss the threats to America‚??s cybersecurity
- Obama leads Romney with cash on hand, but GOP leads in overall fundraising
Prior to the debate, stay informed on the latest news and analysis related to the economy and foreign affairs:
- Another Obama fairy tale turns to dust: CBO confirms $24 billion loss on bailouts
- Swing State Report: Momentum, Romney
- Great recession? More like ‚??great heist‚?? of taxpayers
- Inside America‚??s Missile Crisis
- Too big to maintain?
- Bolton on Benghazi: Obama‚??s people can‚??t be left alone with our national security
- Gas Can Man fuels energy policy debate in swing states
- The ugly truth about that ‚??great‚?? jobs report
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter