The Human Events team will be reporting live online for the vice presidential debate — which begins at 9 p.m. EST — between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan this evening.
Among the Human Events coverage:
- Live online video feed of the debate, courtesy of Youtube Politics, starting at 9 p.m. EST.
- Human Events reporters and editors will Tweet throughout.
- Human Events Must-Follow Twitter feed (apart from our writers and editors), will include Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Jonah Goldberg, Newt Gingrich, Erick Erickson and others will be hosted at HumanEvents.com.
- Look for full analysis shortly after the debate concludes from Hope Hodge, David Harsanyi, Neil W. McCabe, Audrey Hudson, John Gizzi, and John Hayward.
- Friday morning, coverage continues with ‚??fact checker‚?Ě analysis from Human Events Debunker Mark LaRochelle, the media reaction roundup report from John Hayward, and the political fallout analysis from John Gizzi.
Also, don’t forget to take a look at some of our preview coverage from Newt Gingrich, Rep. Allen West, Audrey Hudson, and Gary Bauer — and don’t miss our “Four things Paul Ryan must do to win” from Julie Ershadi:
- What Biden and Ryan should debate: Stagnation to 2018
- Looking the other way: President Obama‚??s dangerous foreign policy
- Four things Paul Ryan must do to win Thursday‚??s debate
- Joe Biden: ‚??You ever see me rope-a-dope?‚??
- Biden, Ryan and the Catholic divide
Also, while the focus of the debate is foreign policy, there’s no doubt that the economy will come up as a subject of discussion, so here’s some of the latest news on both foreign affairs and economic issues:
- Bolton on Benghazi: Obama‚??s people can‚??t be left alone with our national security
- Romney and Obama advisers spar over foreign policy
- Gas Can Man fuels energy policy debate in swing states
- Rep. Gowdy rips the Obama administration over Benghazi
- The ‚??declining jobless claims‚?Ě snow job
- Yemeni security chief for U.S. embassy assassinated by al-Qaeda
- Portman, McCain demand that Panetta protect U.S. diplomats, foreign posts
- The ugly truth about that ‚??great‚?? jobs report
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter