As development spreads throughout Afghanistan, the children of the country are becoming more and more a priority. Army Sergeant Faith Kawgdoo takes us now to Zarghun Shar district center in Paktika province for the first-ever youth shura. Includes interview with Gul Hamid, Youth Shura Attendee, Neik Mohammad Katawaz, Youth Shura Leader and Abdul Gafar, District Education Director.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.