The Human Events team will be reporting live online on the presidential debate this evening. And, we have assembled a playbook of key reading for the topic areas to be covered by Moderator Jim Lehrerâ??s questions: Economy, Health Care and the Role of Government.
Among the Human Events coverage this evening:
- Human Events Correspondent Jessica Peck will be reporting live updates from the debate in Denverâ??during the debate and from the â??spin roomâ?ť afterward.
- Human Events reporters and editors will Tweet throughout.
- Human Events chosen â??Tweetersâ?ť (apart from our writers and editors), will include Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Jonah Goldberg, Newt Gingrich, Erick Erickson and others will be hosted at HumanEvents.com.
- Look for full analysis shortly after the debate concludes, from David Harsanyi, Neil W. McCabe, Audrey Hudson, John Gizzi, Hope Hodge and John Hayward.
- On Thursday morning, coverage continues with â??fact checkerâ?ť analysis from Human Events Debunker Mark LaRochelle and reaction report from Jessica Peck.
Need a little background on key topics? Here is a bit of â??playbookâ?ť reading to prepare for the key topics to be addressed this evening:
- How to Debate Obama, Advice from Gingrich, Kudlow, Harsanyi, Will, Krauthammer
- Economy: Whoâ??s Responsible for the Debt?
- Economy: Are we Really Better Off than Four Years Ago?
- Economy: Five Ways to Get America Working Again
- Health Care: 6 Big Ideas for Obamacare Repeal and Replace
- Role of Government
Questions for Obama, courtesy of Michelle Malkin.
Video coverage of the debate will be offered by every cable news agency, scheduled from 9 to 10:30 p.m. EST.