Tune into the Lee Davis Show Thursday at 12:30 p.m. EST as Senior Reporter Audrey Hudson goes on the air to discuss the lead-up to and the way forward from the contempt of Congress charges leveled against Attorney General Eric Holder.
Thursday at 12:30 p.m. EST
- ‘DEAD ON ARRIVAL’: Rand Paul, 45 GOP Senators Vote to Dismiss Trump’s Impeachment as Unconstitutional
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage