35 Senate seats are up for grabs this election year — 25 Democratic and 10 Republican. Political Editor John Gizzi gives an overview of the open seats and the chances that Republicans may win enough races to take back the Senate.
Let's not argue, do the math: Chances are good that Republicans can regain the Senate in November.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.