This week, on Uncommon Knowledge, Michael Barone, American Enterprise Institute fellow, author, and senior political correspondent for the Washington Examiner, explains where the Republicans are headed, how Obama operates, and what’s at stake in the 2012 election.
Decision 2012: Above the fray with Michael Barone
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19