Tune into the Jim Bohannon Show tonight from 12 am to 1 am EST as Political Editor John Gizzi goes on the air to discuss the latest results from the states voting on Super Tuesday and the future of the Republican presidential primary.
Wednesday from 12am to 1am EST
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice