Condoleezza Rice, Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution and a professor of political science at Stanford University, discusses the aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks, her days as George Bush’s National Security adviser and Secretary of State and the current state of the world, including Israel, Iran, and China.
Video: Condoleezza Rice on Queen Elizabeth, the Queen of Soul and the state of the world.
- DHS Issues Federal Terrorism Advisory Over Domestic Extremists, 1st Alert in a Year
- Fed Holds Policy Steady, Predicts Economy Will Bounce Back Later This Year
- Biden v. Xenophobia: New Executive Order Bans Term ‘China Virus’
- Biden Plans to Vaccinate 300m Americans By Fall, Thanks to Trump’s Operation Warp Speed
- ‘DEAD ON ARRIVAL’: Rand Paul, 45 GOP Senators Vote to Dismiss Trump’s Impeachment as Unconstitutional