The Rev. Franklin Graham describes destruction of a Samaritan’s Purse Bible college during bombing in the Sudan. It was the first day of school. No one was killed. It was not the first time the government bombed a Christian school. The school is in North Sudan.
- FACE-OFF: Republicans At Odds Over Trump Impeachment, Supporters Facing Backlash
- From the News Editor’s Desk: Stepping Into a New Role in the Most Challenging of Times.
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols