John Gizzi interviews Greg Ganske, Gingrich’s Iowa Campaign Chairman, who previously served in the House of Representatives for Iowa. Ganske tells Gizzi that “a thunderstorm of negative ads has taken its toll on Newt.” But, Ganske predicts Newt will come out of Iowa “alive and well” and will have a change in tactics in upcoming contests.
Newt Gingrich's Iowa campaign chair predicts Newt may finish 2, 3, or 4 and will come out "alive and well."
- FACE-OFF: Republicans At Odds Over Trump Impeachment, Supporters Facing Backlash
- From the News Editor’s Desk: Stepping Into a New Role in the Most Challenging of Times.
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols