“There are periods in which one party or another has hegemony and there is a measure of consensus – the fight over who can best manage the American government in this set of circumstances. And then there are other periods when we make decisions about the direction of American life. We are approaching – we have been approaching for some time – a period when a decision is going to be made.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Professor Paul Rahe describes our place in history.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign