“The Americans of that generation, especially the leading men, they begin with a quarrel – a legal quarrel with Britain over the question of taxation. They are driven against their wills really to begin to think about independence. When they think about independence, they rethink government and they eliminate the King. How is it that they get to eliminating the King? The answer is they have been brought up on the classics of Greece and Rome and it has fired their imaginations.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Prof. Paul Rahe reveals the greatest of all republics and discusses its foundations.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.