“A bunch of people come together and make a common effort and it is successful because they are all working on it. That is a microcosm of constitutional rule. It is a miracle what can be achieved in a country if everyone is governing himself… I hope that the American people would come to understand, that in America, we are supposed to have a very powerful government and a great deal of government but it is to be of a different character than the kind we have today. That distinction is fundamental.”
Today, Dr. Larry Arnn discusses national security, public morality, and his hope for the American people.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.