“It is a good plan and it is in the longer term interest of everyone, that plan. The retirement benefits that we get will be protected. The entitlement state, it is promises, will be vindicated. And it would be terrible to invest all that money and all that expense in this system and then squander it. Better to save it. If you do save it in the right way, it prepares for a next step in which more of that stuff would be local or private.”
Today, Dr. Larry Arnn discusses the equal and inalienable rights of individuals, economic liberty, and the Paul Ryan plan.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.