“It is a representative form of government. It is limited and because it is limited it is possible for it to be representative. And what that means is in the government nothing will operate except when it gets it is authority from outside. But since everybody is human who is going to get governed, then you do not want the people of outside to be of unlimited power either, and so they can only act through the government, they cannot act directly.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Dr. Larry Arnn of Hillsdale College discusses our founding principles.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.