“This healthcare issue is a product of several flaws, unintended consequences, from government policy which has given rise in this third party payment system where you do not know what things cost…and you do not care what they cost because someone else is paying for the bills… You need to reconnect the producer and the consumer, the provider and the patient into relationships where there is a real shopping incentive.”
A healthcare marketplace. Paul Ryan wants to harness the power of markets to deliver better healthcare.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign