“We are saying run the money through the individual based on their need so they have the power to decide how their healthcare will be delivered to them… We say let us do it through choice and competition revolving around the beneficiary, the patient.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Paul Ryan discusses the need to empower patients.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.