“It was the government that enforced separate areas for blacks and whites. It was the government that enforced the law that the blacks had to sit at the back of buses. Those were all government laws!”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Milton Friedman asserts that it was 'government' that perpetuated segregation in the South.
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice