“It is simply an exercise in conditional plausibility…. No one on my side of the table is saying that it’s impossible that it happened that way. What we are saying is the evidence is remarkably, remarkably constrained, meager, insufficient, inadequate, and the like, in all forms of analytical sufficiency.”
Show me the proof. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, David Berlinski questions the evidence of Darwins theory.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.