In Episode 14 of the Guns & Patriots, G&P editor Neil W. McCabe and Heritage Foundation senior fellow Brian H. Darling, who writes Human Event’s “Legislative Lowdown” column look forward to the fall political season at Capitol Hill. McCabe interviews Larry Pratt, the executive director of Gun Owners of America about the Labor Day weekend shootings, the difference between pure Constitutional Carry and what is called Concealed Carry. McCabe also speaks to historian Robert J. Laplander, who produces G&P’s Medal of Honor Roll Call. In September, Laplander is focusing on heroes from the Vietnam War, this week’s featured hero Cpl. Terry Teruo Kawamura, a combat engineer with the 173rd Airborne Brigade.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”