“A great many men and women have a dull, hurt, angry sense of being oppressed by the sciences. They are frustrated by endless scientific boasting. They suspect that the scientific community holds them in contempt. They are right to feel this way.”
Scientists' contempt. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, author David Berlinski on the scientific community's pretentiousness.
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program
- Dems Behaving Badly-Not Hypothetically-In Barrett Hearings
- Judge Amy Coney Barrett Has Broken Through ‘A Concrete Barrier’ And Not Just ‘A Glass Ceiling.’