New York Times best-selling author Mark Steyn is my guest this week. Mark is a conservative dynamo, whose latest book After America has been surging up the best-seller charts. And rightfully so. It’s such a timely, prescient work that lays out the case that America’s darkest days are ahead if we don’t change the path we are currently on. Every American concerned about the future of our country should read this book, or at least listen to this podcast! Guns & Patriots editor Neil W. McCabe joins me in studio to talk about the latest on the ‘Fast & Furious’ case. Karl Selzer, as always, here with me for ‘Champs & Chumps.’ Enjoy!
Steyn says that America faces an 'existential crisis' by the mid-decade if we don't fix this country.
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19