“‘Journalists are very secretive about their views and those of their colleagues. Such secretiveness has become something of an institutional norm. Meanwhile, a contrasting norm of transparency exists among politicians.’”
Journalists v. Politicians. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Tim Groseclose reveals who is more close-mouthed.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.