“I find, for instance, that if media bias didn’t exist…then John McCain would have defeated Barack Obama 56 to 42 instead of losing 53 to 46.”
Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Tim Groseclose exposes how powerfully the media impacts elections.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.