So The New York Times, for instance, has a slant quotient of about 74. It happens that Joe Lieberman has a political quotient, PQ, of about 74. So according to my method, the average New York Times article sounds about like the average Joe Lieberman speech.
How do you measure the level of bias in a media company? Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Tim Groseclose answers.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points