Her reputation is growing very much in the United Kingdom …Because people see how much she tried to deal with real problems. And what they tend to notice is the current politicians are not dealing so much with real problems and I detect a similar debate going on in the United States. I think there is a feeling and you often get people to say – and not that people necessarily agree, but they say, “We need a Maggie Thatcher.”
The Iron Lady's legacy. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, after being ousted by her own party, what is Margaret Thatcher's reputation today? Charles Moore answers.
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control