Tony Fratto, managing partner at Hamilton Place Strategies and Deputy Assistant and Deputy Press Secretary to former United States President George W. Bush joins me for an exciting interview this week. Tony was in Iowa for the ONE campaign and he talks about his involvement in the great program. We also delve deep into the debt issue and the President’s lack of leadership throughout the process. Since Tony and I are big-time Pittsburgh sports fans, the resurgence of the Pittsburgh Pirates in to the national sports conscience is a hot topic, so we finish up by discussing the battlin’ Buccos.
Tony and I talk debt deal blame game, President George W. Bush's legacy in Africa, and Pittsburgh Pirates baseball.
- Biden to Rescind Trump’s ‘1776 Commission’ on Day One
- PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
- Trump’s Final Approval Rating Isn’t That Bad: 51%
- COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19