And [Thatcher] said, “Can we do it? Can we reconquer the islands?” And [Henry Leach] said, “Yes, Prime Minister we can. And though it’s not for me to say, I think we must.” And so she got interested and she said, “Why, why do you say that?” And he said, “Because if we don’t do it, we will be a country whose word counts for nothing in the world.”
The Falklands. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Charles Moore illustrates the strategic significance of the Falklands war.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.