…The Arab spring is being crushed. It is losing it all across the region, maybe not everywhere, but those who care about freedom and support it, are not winning this at the moment…. [F]rankly it is because the United States has stepped back from supporting freedom and democracy.
The Arab Spring. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, will the democratic movement in the Middle East prevail? Ambassador Charles Hill thinks not.
- President Biden Talks About “Unity,” When What He Really Means Is Uniformity and Conformity.
- Federal Judge Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Lawsuit
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post Fact-Checking Seems to be More a Matter of Opinion
- Insurrection Efforts in Portland and Seattle Rage On…Without Democrat Outrage
- FILI-BUST: McConnell Drops Filibuster Demand, Clearing Path for Full Democrat Senate Control