Editor of The Quotable Rogue: The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words and senior contributor at The Daily Caller, Matt Lewis joins me this week. Matt and I discuss the “Palin effect” and his impetus for compiling this book. Not only does Matt regard Palin as one of the most influential politicians in recent history, he also outlines why a Palin run would be a good thing for Republicans. We also talk on the latest news regarding the 2012 race. Also, Human Events News Producer Karl Selzer joins me in studio for “Champs & Chumps.”
The editor of "The Quotable Rogue: The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words" joins me on this week's episode.
- Biden cancels Trump’s ‘Operation Talon’ Program that Targeted Sex Offenders Living in U.S. Illegally
- Rush Limbaugh: A Conservative for the Ages.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Turns Lemonade into Lemons While Reporting Positive News About Latino Americans
- Progressives Push to Keep $15 Minimum Wage Hike in Stimulus Package
- House Budget Committee Passes Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 Relief Bill: What’s Next?