The Iraq military operation had to be done; it was justified; it was a long time in coming….We went in to it in a proper way….The major result here has been the demonstration of a new kind of polity so you have something in Iraq that tells the whole region that we Arabs, Muslims, others do not have to be fated to live under a dictatorship.
Iraq. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Ambassador Charles Hill praises the war effort in Iraq.
- West Virginia Moves to Remodel Trump’s Critical Race Theory Ban at State Level
- To Tell the Truth: WAPO Changes Trump’s “Kids in Cages” into “Mr. Biden’s Neighborhood” at Border
- Erasing Lincoln, Erasing History.
- What Gives Representative Khanna the Right To Decide What Businesses Succeed or Fail?
- New Hampshire Senate Votes Unanimously to Perform Audit of Windham Nov. 3 Elections