The Iraq military operation had to be done; it was justified; it was a long time in coming….We went in to it in a proper way….The major result here has been the demonstration of a new kind of polity so you have something in Iraq that tells the whole region that we Arabs, Muslims, others do not have to be fated to live under a dictatorship.
Iraq. Today on Uncommon Knowledge, Ambassador Charles Hill praises the war effort in Iraq.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”